This is a luxurious and fully furnished penthouse apartment on the top floor of Sea Side Village. It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms with an amazing view of Table Mountain and Cape Town.The main bedroom comes with a double bed and is an open plan en-suite with bath and shower. The second bedroom includes a double bed and the third bedroom contains 2 single beds. These bedrooms share access to one bathroom. It has all the necessary appliances and features postmodern furnishings. G23 is near the beach (a 5-minute walk) and is above a shopping centre. It is perfect for holidaymakers and families, accommodating six.
This stunning apartment is well furnished and has a home-away-from-home feeling. The generously sized interior features a fully equipped kitchen and an open-plan dining area and lounge. The dining area with a classic dining table has seating for 8. The luxuriously furnished lounge has a plasma TV with DStv bouquet and leads out to an extensive balcony.
The spacious balcony has views of Bloubergstrand, the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain in the distance. Furthermore, the balcony comes with dining furniture, sun loungers and BBQ facilities, ideally letting you relax as you admire the view. The beach is about a 250m walk away, two secure under cover basement parking bays are available and there is 24-hour security.
An entertainment district is close by and guests have the use of a laundry service. The apartment has everything to make your holiday very comfortable.
- 24 Hour Security
- Adult (18+)
- Air Conditioning
- Children (1 -17 years)
- Entertainment District
- Free WiFi
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Infant (0 - 1 year)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Laundry Self Service
- Mountain Views
- Plasma TV
- Secure Parking
- Shopping District
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- 10 Days prior to the guest arrival, an online Registration Form with Arrival Documents will be sent to the guest.
- The Arrival documents contains all the needed information for the guest check-in and departure, this includes check-in procedures, concierge consultant contact details and direction to the establishment. This allows for sufficient time to make the necessary arrangements for special request with the concierge consultant.
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
The following cancellation fees shall be applicable and shall be calculated by reference to funds received at that point.
Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, a cancellation fee of 20% of the deposit will be charged.
Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged